Bipolar Ad

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Feeling Anxious Today

Hello everyone! I hope I find you all in good spirits. With the upcoming holiday tomorrow, July 4th, and payday today I have a lot to accomplish today. I need to pay rent, log on to my folk's computer and pay all my bills, run to the bank, run to my caregivers, and I have an appointment right after New Beginnings today. I'm meeting with my temporary case manager from the local mental health authority, Riverwood. Her name is Kelly and she's really helpful. She called to confirm my appointment this morning. I thought that was polite. I need to meet with her for about an hour and she also said today we need to do my yearly review while we meet. Hope all that goes well.

I feel a bit overwhelmed. New Beginnings runs from 9-3, so I'm trying to pass the time here, waiting for my appointment later and then the opportunity to run all my errands. I need to stay through the entire program today to clock in my hours. New Beginnings is a psycho-social rehabilitation program whose mission is to help individuals in their recovery journey from a diagnosed mental illness. The program also runs an consignment shop that I periodically help out in called 2nd Impressions. Here's a link to their facebook page: 2nd Impressions  The prices are very reasonable and they carry high end merchandise. Clothing mostly. 

I also need to pack tonight for my excursion to see my girlfriend tomorrow. Whew. I know once, like, 6-7pm hits I should be done with everything and I should be fine, but the anticipation is killing me. I want to take care of my chores now and not have to wait. Phlbt. Dem da breaks, lol.

Do you ever get anxious when you have a list of chores to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment