Bipolar Ad

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

We Don't Die - George Anderson's Conversations With The Other Side

Hello everyone! I hope I'm finding everyone in good spirits! Today I'm going to write about a wonderful book my best friend picked up for me at a used book sale. It's titled We Don't Die - George Anderson's Conversations With The Other Side by Joel Martin & Patricia Romanowski. This was a National Bestseller written in 1988. I'm currently about half way through the book and I really want to share it with you all. The authors chronicle Anderson's life and experiences. He is a physic medium who has been scientifically tested to be 80-95% accurate. He started as a bashful and tortured young man who flourished with the help of a radio DJ, Joel Martin.

For over 12 years Joel documented evidence of Anderson's powers. Joel helped George begin to test his abilities, first through personal readings, then radio, and eventually television spots. He receives messages from those who have passed on. They come to him in a variety of ways. They often show themselves or use symbols George is familiar with to help him communicate. He also experiences sympathetic pains that help point to how the deceased have passed over. There are numerous examples chronicled throughout this book.

George's message is one of hope, we don't die when our physical bodies expire! Those spirits who he communicates have explained to him that everything has a purpose. Everything we go through here helps us fulfill our  missions on Earth. He also explains that our beloved pets will greet us on the other side as well as our loved ones who have passed. These messages seems to line up with another of my favorite texts by Betty Eadie, who has had one of the most detailed near death experiences ever documented, Embraced by the Light. Look forward to a full detailed blog on this book in the coming days!

How exciting it is to realize there is much more to this life than appears! Energy is never created nor destroyed and we ourselves when broken down into our smallest components are made of energy. When we pass from this life into the next our spirits or energy continue on. We continue to learn and grow on our never ending spiritual journey. How exciting to realize that even the deepest and darkest things we've experienced due to mental illness all have a purpose! I've been through my own hell here on Earth and I have to believe that I've grown. I know I'm definitely a stronger person. George also has a positive message for those who have passed from suicide.

My education in the Baptist church taught me that suicides go directly to Hell, this is however not the case according to George. It is often more difficult for those who have committed suicide to crossover, but they can. Their spirits often linger here because they cannot forgive themselves. George says that's why, no matter your beliefs, you should pray for those who have passed on to encourage them to move forward and grow and learn and heal their emotional scars.

Here's a link to purchase We Don't Die I encourage you to get it used to save a few bucks.

Also, here's a handy website that discusses Anderson's understanding of life beyond the grave: Near Death

Please take a moment to comment and follow! Have a wonderful Hump Day! Woot Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment